Our All-Inclusive Retirement Rental Fee Explained
A Single Charge That Covers Everything
Your Simple Retirement Rental Fee Explained
Our rental fees are:
Residents at all our retirement communities experience an independent and active way of life. Our rental fees are designed with simplicity in mind, allowing residents to budget in their retirement years, in the full knowledge that our all-inclusive rent is just that.
Our single monthly retirement rental charge, fixed for 12 months, eliminates all the stresses and strains of daily life, no more hassles worrying about those irritating maintenance jobs you keep putting off, or those bills that need paying. Our rental pricing simplifies your life and lets you concentrate on the things that matter most.
One Simple, All-Inclusive Monthly Charge
Our monthly all-inclusive rental fees include:
- Three meals a day (with wine at our main lunch meal)
- All utility bills (excluding your TV licence)
- All garden and buildings maintenance
- Buildings insurance
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Cleaning of your apartment
- Council tax
- Free public Wi-Fi access and computer terminals
- Free on-site parking
- All daily refreshments (tea, coffee, juices & home baked treats)
- Shared activities and excursions in our mini-coach including regular scheduled trips to local shops
- 24 hour emergency help and call alarm system
- Use of all our amenities including guest suite, therapy room, hair salon, coffee lounge, games room, library and of course our extensive gardens.
Not only is our pricing transparent with no hidden maintenance costs or exit fees like many other retirement villages, but our rental agreements are also very flexible with just 30 days’ notice required should your circumstances or needs change.
In our retirement villages all you have to take responsibility for is your personal telephone bill, your TV package and licence (currently free to those over 75) and contents insurance cover.
We do levy a small community charge which is an up front, one off payment, for the preparation or redecoration of your apartment and includes the deep cleaning or replacement of carpets and other furnishings.
Our flexibility even stretches to allowing you to spend one week a year (subject to availability) free of charge, at one of our other sites which currently include Braintree in Essex, Eastbourne in East Sussex, Clevedon in Somerset and most recently Northampton.
Here at The Hawthorns we believe that there has never been a more convincing argument to rent in your retirement years and that for too long retirement property developers have not been honest about the pitfalls of purchasing property outright. Here is some research commissioned by the BBC that strongly suggests that re-selling retirement properties is itself fraught with uncertainties.
Call our team now for a chat about the benefits of renting in your retirement years, call by any of our sites and experience for yourself firsthand what a thriving retirement village feels like.